Thursday, May 16, 2013

Get to know us. I command you!

Fashion is anyone’s game and everyone is a hero and an enemy of each other. As we look at the people around us, we could not help but form judgments based on their external features. We are impressed by impeccable taste, displeased by clashing carelessly strewn get ups, and indifferent towards neutral every day wear. Fashion in itself is another way of communication - I have a business presentation today. I can’t wait to meet him! Would she say yes? Today is a happy day. Back off. It is for this reason that fashion has become part of the top most important industries of today.

An obvious fact: people wear clothes. An equally obvious inference: people buy clothes to wear.

Such simple logic has pushed thousands of people to join the fashion industry, provide their own definition of a “fashion statement”, and make money out of it. But creating a clothing store is not only about starting a business that would someday run itself. It also translates to understanding the latest fashion trends and the needs of the customer- what makes a certain trend click? what makes a certain fashion tic? What would make YOU look for a second time? Or better yet, what would make you try it on?

Reese
Frolic Hearts is an aspiring online fashion store for the cute and trendy lady, like you. We pride ourselves with collections of affordable and high-quality women’s apparel that we know you will surely love. Frolic Hearts is THE place where fun and fashion intertwine.

<3 Reese


That's what she said. *insert if-you-know-what-I-mean meme here*

Or decently put, that's what my girlfriend said.

Frolic Hearts is THE result of our combined mental prowess. I put emphasis in 'THE" because it is that of a big deal to us; it's our first business endeavor! And we would really like this one to be a success.

Reese (though I prefer to call her Therese - that's her real name) is the l'amour de ma vie and my partner in crime. She’s behind the organization of various “stuff” such as money and inventory. We do all those “stuff” in MS Excel. I am comfortable with MS Excel but Therese knows the freakin’ program like…well…she just knows more about it than me. I just pitch in a little to help.

Yesh
On the other hand, I do the artsy part of the online store. I made the Frolic Hearts logo (the whole ordeal can be found here and here) though Therese chipped in during the conceptualization. I also moderate this blog and do all the designing and editing and almost all of the blogging. I also manage two more blogs: With Cherry On The Freakin' Top and The Online Excursion. You may check them out if you want to. It's not that I want you to check them out. I mean, it's okay if you want to but I'm not forcing you...

Aaaaand I just forgot to introduce myself.

Hi! I’m Yesh, nice to meet you!

Well. That’s Frolic Hearts and that’s us. We hope you’ll join us in this awesomely awesome fashion excursion.

Yesh.

0 insights:

Post a Comment

Share

TwitterFacebook Tumblr Pinterest Favorites More